Being a VIP Seller with Parker!
Here’s What’s in It For You!
Not all real estate agents are the same! There are vast differences that could affect you and your wallet directly. Here are some ways Parker is different from other agents.
Exposure! Exposure! Exposure!
Eighty percent of all buyers begin their home search on the Internet! Parker understands that the Internet is where today’s marketing dollars need to be spent. Most real estate agents’ homes do not appear on the following sites. Parker pays an extra fee to ensure her listings can be found on the following websites and more.
Want Your Home to Be Seen First? Parker does!
Parker’s listing appear on the top and bottome of every page of Realtor.com when a consumer is searching in Pinehurst or Southern Pines! These properties are seen significantly more than any other homes at Realtor.com. Parker wants your listing SOLD and to get there, it must be found. Parker goes that extra step and makes sure every opportunity is being capatalized on for you benefit.
Want Your Home to Standout? Parker does!
When you list your home for sale with Parker, your home will appear as a Featured Home on Realtor.com. Featured Homes are seen 500 percent more often than Non-Featured Homes. This is an expensive marketing tool of which Parker absorbs the cost for her clients. Parker wants to ensure that your home captures the attention of as many buyers as possible—6 million viewers shopping for a home utilizing realtor.com each month. Parker was one of the first and remains one of a select few Realtors in Pinehurst utilizing this powerful online tool!
FREE Home Staging!
Parker is such a strong believer in home staging that she helps any seller who is willing to try new things. Parker’s FREE staging services include everything from landscape consulting to interior design and even paint color recommendations. FREE!
Feedback System GUARANTEES to keep you informed!
Want to know what buyers and agents really think of your home? Me too!
Here’s how it works:
1. Each time your property is shown to a prospective buyer, the details of the showing are entered into a feedback system.
2. Parker’s system then automatically follows up with each showing agent up to three times to solicit buyers’ comments on your home (Most agents don’t have time to follow up even once, let alone three times).
3. Once received; these comments are automatically emailed to you. You see each and every comment. No sugar coating. No fluff. Just the truth on what is being said about your home, and what improvements buyers and agents think need to be done. As Parker’s client, you will have the ability to:
- View all feedback responses to-date
- View the status of pending feedback
- View comments posted on activity that we have done to help sell your home
For more information on becoming a VIP Seller or our other cutting edge services, please contact us.