Let’s talk about…
My husband Mark, our three children, Emma Grace, Savannah Jane and William and I call a beautiful historic property in quaint Aberdeen, NC home. We have 5 rolling acres that have been a perfect setting for our three Jack Russels and calico over the years. Although we may spend our lifetime restoring and renovating, we could not be happier. No matter your passion or pleasure, I know what it takes to make a house your home.
When I’m not helping others make the most of their real estate ventures, I am busy helping at the school, working in the garden with my children or volunteering in any number of organizations that make this community great.
Working with Parker
In real estate, it starts with the Broker you connect with – someone with the experience, insight and knowledge to keep your transaction on course. No surprise traps. No unexpected roughs.
Since 1994, I have been successfully helping others make the most of their real estate transactions by using the knowledge and connections I’ve gathered from a lifetime of living in this great community.
When you find you need a Broker, give me a call. You’ll find with the right professional by your side, your next move will be a complete success!
Certifications and Recognitions
I am a licensed Realtor. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial property in the Pinehurst – Southern Pines area of the Sandhills. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my years of real estate expertise to work for you!
- REALTOR® certification
- CRS® Graduate, Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- Graduate, Coldwell Banker Commercial Cerification
My commitment to quality service & education have been driving factors for me throughout my career.
- Vice President, Pinehurst Southern Pines Area MLS 2010
- President of the Pinehurst/Southern Pines Area Association of Realtors 2008
- Board of Directors, The Pinehurst/Southern Pines Area Association of Realtors 1999-2002 & 2006-2009
- Licensed Real Estate Educator for North Carolina
- Multiple Listing Service Committee Chairperson 2001
- Multiple Listing Service Committee Member 1998-2010
- Chairman Orientation Committee 1999
- Chairman Programming Committee 1999 & 2000
- Graduate of the National Association of Realtors, Buyer Agency Program
- Certified Residential Specialist designation
- President, Junior League Of Moore County 2004-2006
- Board of Trustee 2007-2010 Episcopal Day School
- School Advisory Board 2011-2013 John Paull II Catholic School
- PTO President 2010-2011 John Paul II Catholic School
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Bachelor of Science Psychology, Cum Laude
- Honors Scholar Program graduate with published Thesis
- The 1995 Psychology Department candidate for Phi Beta Kappa
- The 1995 Psychology Department Outstanding Thesis Award winner